No championship for BMW

Sun, 11 March 2007, 07:32

Our readers have spoken and really, there is no way. A few weeks ago Felipe Massa went out on a limb and said that, considering their pace, BMW are contenders for the championship.

When asked your view though, 42% responded with a resounding “Not a chance!”, while some 39% said their chances are there but certainly very slim. A surprisingly high 19% said “Sure!”.

Our new poll may be somewhat glib, but it’s certainly relevant. Quite simply, we want to know who you think will win the first race of the new season. Get voting on our home page!

You may also like