May 28 (GMM) The first photos of Eric Lux’s injuries have emerged.
The newspapers Blick (Switzerland) and Bild (Germany) have published the photos showing the healing cuts under the left ear on the Genii chief executive’s neck.
The injuries were caused by Force India’s Adrian Sutil, but although Lux is threatening to file criminal charges, the German driver insists he did not mean to hurt the Luxembourger during the nightclub incident in Shanghai last month.
Bild said Lux, in Monaco this weekend, would not comment.
But the newspaper said F1 chief executive Bernie Ecclestone has had discussions with both Lux and 28-year-old Sutil, and wants the pair to reach an amicable settlement.
The photo can be seen at: http://bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/mfb-sutil_21312821_mbqf-1306448231-18101926/3,h=343.bild.jpg